'The Windings of the THAMES below Culham.' by J. Farrington R.A. / J. C. Stadler / J. & J. Boydell c.1793
A very attractive and finely executed late 18th century aquatint of the River Thames near Culham, Oxfordshire (formerly Berkshire) which was drawn and engraved by J. Farrington and J. C. Stadler, respectively, and published in A History of the River Thames (London: John & Joshiah Boydell, 1793/1794).
- This is an original aquatint with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 32cms by 21.5cms.
- The aquatint is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some minor offset. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.