'WITTON CASTLE. DURHAM.' by J. P. Neale / W. Radclyffe c.1831
An attractive and interesting early 19th century engraving of Witton Castle, Witton-le-Wear, near Bishop Auckland, Durham which appeared in J. P. Neale's Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 9.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.