'WORCESTER SHIRE.' by Robert Morden ('Miniature Morden') c.1701-1708
A charming and detailed early 18th century map of Worcestershire which was originally produced by Robert Morden and published in either The New Description and State of England (London: 1701-1704) or Fifty Six new and Acurate Maps of Great Britain, Ireland and Wales (London: 1708).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- The approximate size of the printed area is 20.6cms by 15.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 300 years old.