'THE WORLD IN HEMISPHERES.' by W. & A. K. Johnston c.1873
An interesting and attractive 19th century map of the World in double hemispheres -- including comparisons of the major mountains, waterfalls and rivers -- which was produced by W. & A. K. Johnston and published in A School Atlas of General and Descriptive Geography' (Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons, 1873).
- This is an original chromolithographic.
- Printed area is approximately 30.6cms by 24.4cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.