A very attractive late Victorian Chromolithograph — of a girl mending a boys sleeve whilst a curious cat watches on — which was published in The Prize (London: Wells, Gardner, Darton & co.,1898).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area (not including main top title) is approximately 14cms by 17.5cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.