A very attractive Edwardian botanical print that appeared in Robert Thompson’s Gardener’s Assistant in c.1905
Discovered in Brazil in 1818, this elegant flower is named in honour of Sir William Cattley, a prominent British horticulturist.
- This is an original chromolithograph
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 25cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent borders. Click on image for a better view.
- The item is displayed in an acid-fee mount board
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.