A very attractive Victorian chromolithograph of the Coe’s Golden Drop Plum which appeared in James Anderson’s The New Practical Gardener (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1875).
- This is an original Victorian chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 12.3cms by 20.3cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on’ Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.