A very attractive Edwardian botanical print that appeared in Robert Thompson’s Gardener’s Assistant in c.1905. An original page of text relating to the plant is included in the purchase
The name Lapageria commemorates Josephine Lapagerie, wife of Napoleon Bonaparte, who took a keen interest in gardening.
- This is an original Edwardian chromolithograph
- Printed area is approximately 13.5cms by 23.5cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent borders. There is a tear not affecting the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item is displayed in an acid-fee mount board
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.