An accurate and attractive chromolithograph of various wild roses published in Anne Pratt’s ‘The flowering plants, grasses, sedges, and ferns of Great Britain’ c.1855-1866
- This is an original chromolithograph
- Printed area is approximately 13cms by 21cms
- The print is in very good condition. The right and bottom margins are close as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid-fee mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.