A very attractive and quaint late 18th century view of the City of Venice, Italy which appeared in Charles Theodore Middleton’s A New And Complete System of Geography (London: J. Cooke, 1778).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26cms by 18.2cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. A couple of very minor stains. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.