An interesting and attractive late 19th century view of Mexico City which was drawn and engraved by G. F. Sargent and Henry Adlard, respectively, and published in the Rev. Thomas Milner’s Gallery of Geography (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1897).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.4cms by 14.8cms (including title and imprint).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.