A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of China — with inset plans of Peking, Shanghai and the Environs of Hong Kong, Macao & Canton — which appeared in George W. Bacon’s The New General Atlas of the World (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 32cms by 48.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.