An attractive and finely hand coloured early 19th century botanical print of a Moraea Collina or Straw Coloured Equal Flowered Moraea which was drawn and engraved by Sydney Edwards and F. Sansom, respectively, and published in William Curtis’s Botanical Magazine (London: W. Curtis, 1803).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10cms by 19.9cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.