A finely engraved and beautifully hand coloured botanical print of the Tall Spotted-Flowered Bindweed that appeared in William Curtis’s Botanical Magazine in 1807. Included with the purchase is an original page of text relating to the flower.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 11.5cms by 20.5cms
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid-free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.