An attractive and finely hand coloured 18th century botanical engraving of a Pendulous Catchfly which was published in William Curtis’s Botanical Magazine (London: W. Curtis, 1790).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9cms by 19.3cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 230 years old.