A very attractive late Victorian/Edwardian Chromolithograph of a girl playing cricket at the seaside; published in The Prize in c.1900 by Wells, Gardner, Darton & co.
- This is an original chromolithograph
- Printed area (not including main titles) is approximately 14cms by 17.5cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.