A very attractive late 19th century view of Verona, Italy which was drawn and engraved by Birket Foster and J. Godfrey, respectively, and published in Picturesque Europe (London: Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Company, 1876)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.8cms by 17.4cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.