An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Brazil which was drawn and engraved by Alexander Findley and published in A New and Complete System of Universal Geography (London: Thomas Kelly, 1835-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 24.8cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.