A finely engraved and beautifully hand coloured botanical print of the Orange Monkey Flower that appeared in William Curtis’s Botanical Magazine in 1796.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 12cms by 18.5cms
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a museum quality mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.