An attractive and finely hand coloured early 19th century botanical print of a Blandfordia Nobilis or Showy Bland Fordia which was engraved by Weddell and published in William Curtis’s Botanical Magazine (London: W. Curtis, 1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.9cms by 19.8cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.