An interesting and detailed late Victorian map of New Zealand, with an inset of its situation in relation to Australia, which was published in The National Encyclpaedia Atlas (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie & Co, 1868).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 23.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins, central fold, as issued. There is a repaired split in the fold on the left side of the map. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.