An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of New Zealand which was produced by W. & A. K. Johnston and published in The World An Atlas (Edinburgh:W. & A.K. Johnston Limited, 1884).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 24.5cms by 32.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.