An interesting Victorian map of the Arctic which was originally drawn and engraved by Edward Weller and published in The Comprehensive Atlas and Geography of the World (Glasgow, Edinburgh & London: Blackie & Son, 1882).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 35.5cms by 26cms not (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.