An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Russia in Europe which was engraved by Thomas Kitchin and published in William Guthrie’s A New Geographical Historical and Commercial Grammar (London: 1777).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.5cms by 18.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; folds, as issued. There is an inconspicuous repaired tear to the left of the left fold which has just entered the map. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.