An attractive and finely engraved mid 19th century map of the Philippines and the East Indian Islands of Borneo, Celebes, Mollucca (Spice Islands), Timor, Bali and parts of Java and New Guinea. Published in Gilbert’s Modern Atlas (London: Grattan & Gilbert, 1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 30cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.