Full Title: ‘THE EAST INDIES; distinguishing the EMPIRES and KINGDOMS on the Continent commonly call’d INDIA: By Sr. Robert with improvements.’
An interesting and attractive mid 18th century map of India and Indo-China which was published in Sieur Robert De Vaugondy Geographical Dictionary (London: J. Newbury, 1760).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 29.2cms by 20.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.