An interesting and attractive mid 19th century map of the West Indies which appeared in Barclay’s Universal English Dictionary (London: George Virtue, 1840s).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26cms by 20.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.