An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of Aberystwith, Cardiganshire (now Ceredigion) which was drawn and engraved by H. Gastineau and W. Wallis, respectively, and published in Wales Illustrated (London: Jones & Co., 1831).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 10.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.