A very attractive 19th century view of Turnberry Castle and Ailsa Craig, Ayrshire, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and C. Cousen, respectively, and published in William Beattie’s Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837-1841).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.4cms by 13.3cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.