A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of North America, with a fine decorative vignette of Niagara Falls, which was published in Geographie Universelle, Atlas Migeon (Paris: J. Migeon, 1882)
- This is an original lithographic transfer (taken from an engraving)
- Printed area is approximately 38cms by 30cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.