An interesting and attractive 17th century map of Cambridgeshire, based on the larger one done by John Speed (hence ‘Miniature Speed’), which appeared in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland Described and Abridged… from a Farr Larger Voulume Done by John Speed (London: G. Humble, 1627-1646).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.3 cms by 8.3 cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 350 years old.