An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of the City of Cardiff, Glamorganshire which was drawn and engraved by H. Gastineau and S. Lacey, respectively, and published in Wales Illustrated (London: Jones & Co., 1831).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 10.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.