A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Cumberland which was originally produced by Robert Morden* and then published in Thomas Cox’s Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1738/1739).
*Not to be confused with the larger Morden maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.5cms by 21.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.