A miniature 17th century bird’s eye view plan of Dover, Kent which was published in Rutger Hermannides’ Britannia Magna (Amsterdam: 1661). This was the first atlas dedicated solely to British town plans.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.8cms by 10.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 350 years old.