An interesting late 19th century map of the eastern division of the United States — highlighting the extensive railway network — which was published in the Rev. Thomas Milner’s Gallery of Geography (London: William Mackenzie, 1897).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 28.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.