An attractive and quaint late 17th century miniature map of Scotland which was published in Alain Manesson Mallet’s Description de l’Univers (Paris: 1683-88).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.8cms by 14.9cms (not including the text outside the engraving).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on’ Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 300 years old.