An interesting and detailed early 20th century geological map of Great Britain which was published in Horace B. Woodward’s Stanford’s Geological Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland (London: Edward Stanford, 1907).
- This is an original early 20th century process print.
- Printed area is approximately 10.8cms by 18.2cms (includes imprint).
- The maps are in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.