A rare and attractive early 18th century map of Hampshire which was originally produced by Robert Morden (engraver: Sutton Nicholls) and then published slightly later in Thomas Cox’s Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1738).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.9cms by 20.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins; a few horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 275 years old.