An interesting and attractive 17th century map of Huntingdonshire, based on the larger one done by John Speed (hence ‘Miniature Speed’), which appeared in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland… from a Farr Larger Voulume Done by John Speed. (London: 1627-1676). Unlike many of the maps in the atlas, this was not engraved by Pieter Van Den Keere but by by an unknown (probably English) engraver.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area 12.5 cms by 8.5 cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for better view
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for Postage costs
- Guaranteed to be over 300 years old