A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of Great Britain and Ireland, with a fine decorative vignette of London, which was published in Nouvel Atlas Illustre Geographie Universelle (Paris: J. Migeon 1899).
- This is an original 19th century lithographic transfer (taken from an engraving)
- Printed area is approximately 31cms by 43.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. There are a couple of minor tears to the paper margins which are well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.