A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of the Island of Jamaica — with an inset map of the West Indies and Central America — which was published in [Edward] Stanford’s London Atlas of Universal Geography (London: Edward Stanford, 1894).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 60cms by 48.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.