An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Scotland which was engraved by James and Josiah Neele and published in George Landmann’s A Universal Gazetteer; or Geographical Dictionary (London: Longman & Co; Cadell & Co,1835).
- This is an original lithographic transfer with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.8cms by 24.9cms (including explanation).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.