An attractive and detailed late 18th century map of Switzerland which was drawn and engraved by J. Russell and published in Guthrie’s New System of Geography (London: C. Dilly & G.G. & J. Robinson, 1799).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 45.5cms by 34.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.