An interesting and attractive 18th century miniature map of the Arctic which was engraved by M. Ogier and published in Pierre Duval’s La Geographie Universelle qui fait voir l’Etat Present des Quatres Parties du Monde (Paris: Jacques Certe, 1739).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.3cms by 31.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for Postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 280 years old.