A very attractive and rare mid 19th century steel engraving of Althorp, near Northampton, that was drawn and engraved by William Daniell R. A. and J. Redaway respectively.
Althorpe was the childhood home Lady Diana Spencer, later the Princess of Wales. After her untimely death in 1997, she was laid to rest in the grounds of the estate.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 17.3cms by 11.9cms
- The engraving is in very good condition. The bottom margin is close to the title but still mountable without loss. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.