A very attractive and rare early 19th century view of Ashby-de-la-Zouch Castle, Leicestershire which was drawn on stone (lithograph) by John Flower, printed by W. Day and published in Flower’s Views of Ancient Buildings in Leicestershire (Leicester: R. Tibbutt, 1826).
- This is an original lithograph with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 33.9cms by 23.5cms (including title).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The lithograph comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.