An interesting and attractive set of late 19th century plans on a single sheet of paper of the Solar System and the Earth which were published in the The Reference Atlas of Political Geography (London: Ruddiman Johnston, 1890).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 34.6cms by 27.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.