A charming late 18th century engraving of Audley End House, near Saffron Walden, Essex which is from an (as yet) unidentified publication.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26.1cms by 15.2cm (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.