An attractive and rare 18th Century map of Buckinghamshire — with an inset view of Windsor Castle and the coat of arms of the county — which appeared in Samuel Simpson’s The Agreeable Historian (London: 1746, printed by Robert Walker).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.5cms by 19.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins — horizontal folds as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.