An attractive early 19th century view of the Devil’s Tower in Norwich, Norfolk which was drawn and engraved by J. Stark and G. Cooke, respectively, and published in [James Stark’s] Scenery of the Rivers of Norfolk (Norwich & London: John Stacy; Moon, Boys, and Graves; Jennings and Chaplin 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.3cms by 13.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.